Thursday, December 29, 2011

First Post

Hello everyone! After deciding for awhile whether or not to go through with it, I've finally decided to create a blog to aid my fellow historical wargamers out there to create high quality terrain from simple materials found around the house or at your flgs (friendly local gaming store). While it is primarily about terrain making, I will also sprinkle in some of my thoughts on the game in general, as well as some everyday thoughts I may have.

Before I get too deep into this, I should mention upfront that I play Flames of War, so all of the terrain will have a WWII focus. Most of the tutorials, though, have techniques and ideas that can be transferred to different periods or games, so be sure to take a look regardless and see if anything is of use to you.

One other thing: Most of the tutorials are for pieces that I have already built in the past, so if I lacked the forsight to take alot of pictures, I will just use the ones I have and explain the process as best I can. Most do have plenty of pictures, though, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

As soon as I get in the swing of uploading pictures and creating tutorials, I will update. As much as I want to tell myself that I will post frequently, I might go some time between posts. I do intend to make this blog a very comprehensive resource, though, with great ideas. Trust me, I know how it feels to not have the best  battlefield, or not much of one at all.

Anyway, thanks again for giving this a read. I'll be back soon with my first tutorial.

-Intrepid

No comments:

Post a Comment